• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M796 Bolster trailer

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have one and I picked it up with my Suburban and it towed very easily with the super single tires that said it tows much better with the duece. They are nice trailers they were used to haul pipe for the engineers. I have used mine to haul huge oak trees to the sawyer. They have removable stantions and an extending tow bar. I had to fab up fenders for mine to pass inspection as they come without them like the M322. There is a picture of mine in my album. Which one of the ones in your pictures did you get?

Last edited:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
It weighs over four Thousand and can haul eight thousand for a combined twelve thousand gross. I had at least that on it will four foot diameter oak logs as long as the trailer stacked up three high.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks