• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M8 E2 Cargo Tractor tracked, First post

Sasquatchak

Hi Sasquatch, really nice photos!!!! do you have more? I´m building a 1/35th scale model of this beauty with the m246 so perhaps you have the walkaround that I need.

Please put more photos if you have, thank you

Pablo
Hi pablo,
I do not have any additional photos but might still have his contact info. Will get you some more if i can locate it. Might have to wait till the snow melts for anything usefull though.

Sasquatch

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pabloraggi

Yes the m8 used the same wheels and tracks like Walker Bulldog. I'm interested in the bed of that version because I have the m8 in progress and also the m435 crane (pretty similar to m246) and My idea is to combine both models.
There is a Nice book from ampersand about the entire High Speed Tractors family and the last page has a photo of that version buth I have some black spots that I can fill with new photos.

Bradym114

Anyone every come across one of these in the lower 48 for sale? I know about the one at Sam's but just wondering if any others have turned up.