• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M8 Greyhound brake help

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty fancy set up! How I fixed the soft first pedal, normal 2nd pedal was to bleed the system from the wheel cylinders backwards to the MC. I learned this on, believe it or not, 1980s motorcycles with dual front discs. It took a bit and 2 people to do it to make sure the brake fluid didn't spill all over the inside of the truck, but it worked and to this day, I can still bleed them normally when we do a fluid change and they work fine.

D!rk

Pretty fancy set up! How I fixed the soft first pedal, normal 2nd pedal was to bleed the system from the wheel cylinders backwards to the MC. I learned this on, believe it or not, 1980s motorcycles with dual front discs. It took a bit and 2 people to do it to make sure the brake fluid didn't spill all over the inside of the truck, but it worked and to this day, I can still bleed them normally when we do a fluid change and they work fine.
We do it this way, after the holydays. See foto's for adaptions i have done to the booster inside of de vacumcilinder. It is een 2 line system from MC to Booster.

Attachments

Last edited: