• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M8 Greyhound brake help

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty fancy set up! How I fixed the soft first pedal, normal 2nd pedal was to bleed the system from the wheel cylinders backwards to the MC. I learned this on, believe it or not, 1980s motorcycles with dual front discs. It took a bit and 2 people to do it to make sure the brake fluid didn't spill all over the inside of the truck, but it worked and to this day, I can still bleed them normally when we do a fluid change and they work fine.

D!rk

Pretty fancy set up! How I fixed the soft first pedal, normal 2nd pedal was to bleed the system from the wheel cylinders backwards to the MC. I learned this on, believe it or not, 1980s motorcycles with dual front discs. It took a bit and 2 people to do it to make sure the brake fluid didn't spill all over the inside of the truck, but it worked and to this day, I can still bleed them normally when we do a fluid change and they work fine.
We do it this way, after the holydays. See foto's for adaptions i have done to the booster inside of de vacumcilinder. It is een 2 line system from MC to Booster.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks