• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M809 accessary drive belt replacement. Need part numbers!!

I'm in the process of replacing all of my accessary drive belts and was wondering if any of you have the part numbers for these belts so I can purchase some new ones at Napa, Car Quest, etc.

Thanks again,
Andy

rmgill

RE: M809 accessary drive belt replacement. Need part numbe

Check on the belts themselves. They part numbers should be easily cross referenced.

Westech

CPL
RE: M809 accessary drive belt replacement. Need part numbe

you ask for numbers you get numbers!! Carquest numbers first. TR22425 (waterpump x1) 13A1195 (power steering x2) TR22401 (main drive x2) 11A0915 ( generator x2) oops dont have napa numbers I will have that tuesday but the betls are around 10 bucks a crack.

NAPA Part numbers

I called NAPA and here are the part references for you guys who have a NAPA in their town.
Thanks again,
Andy

Car Quest TR22425 Napa 2522425 Waterpump (1) belt

Car Quest 13A11p5 Napa 259470 Powersteering (2) belts

Car Quest TR22401 Napa 2522401 Main Drive (2) belts

Car Quest 11A0915 Napa 257360 Generator (2) belts

thanks to Westech for the original part numbers!!!!

CGarbee

RE: NAPA Part numbers

NAPA accross town with a surly staff...
CarQuest main warehouse accross town with a friendly staff.
CarQuest store w/machine shop five blocks from office, friendly staff, get parts from warehouse same day no problem and deliver to office no extra charge (on the way for them...). :)

Great to have spare set of belts for M817 without having to climp up on the fender and squint to read faded markings on belts...

Thanks to both of you for the NAPA and CarQuest numbers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks