• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M809 series spare parts?

deuceman51

Does anyone know where I can find spare part for my M818/M809 series truck? I have been checking around, but it is hard to find a salvage yard or reasonable dealer for spare parts. I am looking for a radiator, fan, fan hub assembly, water pump pulley, and a few misc small parts? Anybody got a good source???

Sounds like you bought the truck in Des Moines off GL. I'd give John Winslow in N.C. a call as I believe he has a few M809's he is parting out. John's both honest and reasonable.

Andy

deuceman51

Yup, that's the one. I'm at camp dodge right now with the national guard, so i'm over there almost everyday working on it. The radiator isn't as bas as it looked in the pics, but the fan hub is the worst thing to replace. Other than that it has a ton on hours on it, it doesn't look like too bad of a tractor. At least everything else is there and complete.

ida34

Some of the engine stuff you can get from your local Cummins place but you will need to find a parts person willing to dig to get the right part.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks