• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813 5 ton sprag problems

ccequipment

Guys, got a M813A1 5 ton in the shop with no front wheel drive going forward. It does not have the air woosh sound when going into forward gears. I have good air pressure coming out of the detent valves with the lines unhooked, they work fine in forward and reverse. I also have a good seal on the 2 large seals on the piston on the transfer. You can hear the piston move when going to reverse, but not forward, and like I said I have good air pressure to actvate it. I have not really looked into any deeper, plan to in the morning, but I thought I would pick your brains a little first.

R Racing

Did you try swapping the air lines . There was a post a few weeks back were the lines from the Depot were swapped and had a simular problem. Just a thought.