• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813 parts

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The basic engines are the same, but different exhaust manifolds and other accessories. Axles can be adapted.Transmissions are a no go. What are you trying to do?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well I really want to buy an m813 but I am worried about parts becouse they are older but the m923 are seem to be much more common.
Nah, there is just more 939 being surplussed right now. Plenty of 800 series parts out there.

F18hornetM

Lot of small stuff seems the same. I think doors are the same. Also things like switches, gauges etc are the same. filters and maintenance items you can get from anywhere. I have both and have had no problems with parts for either.

Sephirothq

Ok I am going to bet even years from now someone on this board will have the parts that you will need. THe engines are 855 NTC cummins 250 so there are alot of those out there.

Some stuff you might have an issue with would be the speciality parts for the dumps, wreckers, etc. Stuff that was not common to all the trucks.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep in mind that the 939/939A1 have the same basic engine as the M813, the 939A2 has the 6CTA engine.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks