• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813A1 air filter part #?

chief76433

I was trying to buy an air filter for the M813A1 today and didn't have any luck.Can anyone give me a brand and a part number? We went through a book and couldn't find anything with the same dimensions.Thanks for the help.

jason@snakeriver

I came up with the same problem, that there is not a commercial air filter cross available.
I had to purchase filters from a large military truck dealer, such as Memphis Equipment or Boyce Equipment.

OldGoat

I think there is a cross over, somewhere . I bought some for a M52 from Memphis. You could tell on each filter that someone took a grinder and scratched out the part numbers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks