• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813a1 cargo cover kit

SWMARTINA

Been searching this forum and the internet for a week now for the part number for the cargo cover kit for the standard bed M813a1 truck. I may have it narrowed down, does 11672521 seem correct ? Any of the newer 5 ton truck cover kits interchange? Than you Bill M.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any cargo cover that works on an M54, M813/M813A1, M923/M925 will work. I used to always keep a few...and I never paid more than $500 for the cover (new); I've paid as little as $250 (new). GMA used to sell them new for like $700. The covers for the MTVs will NOT work. The covers for the USMC ISO beds will NOT work. Keep looking and take your time.

Ajax MD

Any cargo cover that works on an M54, M813/M813A1, M923/M925 will work. I used to always keep a few...and I never paid more than $500 for the cover (new); I've paid as little as $250 (new). GMA used to sell them new for like $700. The covers for the MTVs will NOT work. The covers for the USMC ISO beds will NOT work. Keep looking and take your time.
The kits for the M813A1 and 900 series trucks work but the cord tie-downs on the cover don't quite line up with the tie-down points on the M54 and M813. It's a trivial matter as some of the tie-down points pull on the rope at odd angles, just an FYI.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks