• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813's still in use?

Nonotagain

I was coming back from our monthly Saturday morning breakfast when I ran across two M813 trucks both pull M149 Water buffalo trailers.

They were not privately owned vehicles but active guard trucks.

Anyone have any info on still active M800 series trucks?

And no pics as they were on the opposite side of the highway and tying up traffic.

deuceman51

We just turned ours in last week, so yes they are still going strong in some units. There aren't enough FMTVs yet to replace the trucks, so they are at the units in liu of the FMTVs.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
New equipment is issued to units according to their mission priority.

There are some M101 trailers up for sale on an unmentioned gooberment surplus sale site that are dated 1954.....those trailers are older than I am.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
New equipment is issued to units according to their mission priority.

There are some M101 trailers up for sale on an unmentioned gooberment surplus sale site that are dated 1954.....those trailers are older than I am.
Are you SURE you want to lie right here in front of all your friends:shock:

Yes...there are still 800 series in units out there...there's a couple down the street at the GANG unit but I never see them move, they just sit along the back fence. Guess they are just awaiting turn in/replacement vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks