• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816 coolant line part number?

M37keppy

Hi. I’m doing some maintenance on my 5 ton and noticed a steel coolant tube weeping at the clamp and should be replaced. The tube I’m talking about is the long line from the air compressor that runs across the front of the engine. I’ve be looking though the parts TMs and can’t seem to find the correct part number. Anyone know where I can find the number or the tube. Thanks image.jpg

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is some places that can make tubing for you. I had a power steering line made and it had like 5 90's in it.
Just look a round in your town and you may find one close to you.

charlesmann

This is the air compressor coolant lines. I know it doesn't look like what is actually on the truck, but this is what the manual is calling out. Item #2\

edit: for some reason its not letting me upload an image. TM 9-2320-260-24P1 WP 0088 00

But like has already been mentioned, get someone local to build you a new line, hard or flex, or rmv fittings and replace with barbed fittings and hose.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks