• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m816 cummins turbo video(with help)

martinsaunders06

Whilst browsing youtube i came across a video of my m816 cummins 250 with turbo which i fitted moving a metal storage container full of weapons and blank ammo for a military show back in june. the sound quality is not the best but as a few people have fitted turbos i thought it would be good to post a vid with abit of noise. Now i know im being thick but i cant post the link to the video for some reason so perhaps can someone please help by Searching M816 MEDIUM WRECKER on youtube and put up the link to it for me.
thankyou martin

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, how about a video of a 5 Ton with Jake Brakes.... i havent heard one of those yet...anybody want to add a video of that too? I'd love a 5 Ton with a turbo and Jake Brakes:drool:

martinsaunders06

ah thanks jaxsof for putting up the vid for me. its a shame the person the regorded it didnt put the whole container move on, and thanks to jwaller for doing his turbo mod first which got me to do mine. martin