• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816. M920 and the big move

M920

Oddly enough I wasn't... I would have been surprised to see fuzzy dice...LOL
Hey now....you guys should not make fun of my monkey! lol It is my "Good Luck" monkey!
My daughter actually gave it to me before I left for my very first road-trip in my M920a1, back in 2003. When I kissed her goodby, she handed it to me and said; here daddy....my monkey will keep you company, so you're not all alone on your trip.... and so it has been there on my dash ever since....[thumbzup]

Soni

srodocker

My daughter actually gave it to me before I left for my very first road-trip in my M920a1, back in 2003. When I kissed her goodby, she handed it to me and said; here daddy....my monkey will keep you company, so you're not all alone on your trip.... and so it has been there on my dash ever since....[thumbzup]

Soni
that is awesome soni

Bighurt

Hey now....you guys should not make fun of my monkey! lol It is my "Good Luck" monkey!

Soni
Great make me feel this big ____
:beer:
I'll leave out the unmentionable on a real truck :mrgreen:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is a great story (the monkey)-very cool.

Wade, glad to see you making some headway on the wrecker!

Thanks to all for posting the pics-cool story.

Slicks

Ive got cash for his m920
If your serious my M920 is getting ready to be for sale it is a fully remanufactured truck from 2007 with 2,237 miles on it and climbimg ( I like driving it around town) . This is one of the cleanest M920's you will find out there. Soni knows the truck well and I am sure he will build it to your specs.......Jason

Last edited:

area52

area 52 Wade wish I was there to see and help keep us all posted kenny
Kenny,

I will be going over to Soni's place in March or April to deliver some tires/wheels if you want to ride over with me.

Soni called me the other day and said he got it running already YAHOOO!! :beer:

crasheej

I think the monkey is right where it should be. I've got a frog that rides with me. Was picked up on the road at the Great Salt Plains Lake, OK. Has kept me on the right roads since 2003.

ddgoose69

i am new to the game and i want to know what or how much it would take to get into a M920 like Soni's? My family and i are getting into the four wheeling. Three boys and all of them like dirt. lol I have my CDL so driving it around would not be a problem. So as much info as possible would be great and thanks!!!!!

Bighurt

You should probably look at vehicle registration, insurance, heavy use tax, etc. before attempting a M920...

That being said I don't think even Soni wants to know what he spent on the RV...

It is awesome though.