• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816 multifuel and 53" tires

metalman99

Diesel Engine Fluid.
...or something more technical, that in essence, makes your burn cleaner, and lowers egts.

If this was a joke I fell right into it....

No joke, I don't know jack squat about these trucks. I thought diesel engine fluid was a joke, kind of like french fried style potatos or a round beef patty sandwich. Is DEF diesel fuel? Will a multifuel run on Nyquill?

metalman99

I've seen those, likely very expensive. I'll make my own and it will look much better, cheaper and fit 4-8 people depending on the design. I'm waiting for a moderator to move my build thread to the 5 ton forum from website help. I cannot post to the 5 ton mod forum for some reason.

Danger Ranger

Diesel Exhaust Fluid (thanks for the correction fastnova) is used in many modern diesel engines, and not older ones. It has a separate tank and is new to all diesel pickups now. Even farm tractors run it, because everyone has to meet the Tier requirements.