• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816 with M818 For Sale 17k (SOLD)

halftrack

Its listed in the classified. You won't be disappointed in it. Over 18k in it. Wrecker tools come with it. Asking 15K OBO. 17k with M818. Drive it anywhere. PM for detail pictures or call cell number listed in classified. I will knock off 2k if wrecker tools are not wanted.

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: M816 For Sale

Nice looking rig, Jason. Considering I've seen M816s on GL bringing $10K+ (plus the 10% bidder's premium), and those trucks are truly unknowns even if they say RUNS, your price is very fair. Man, $13K (without the tools) for a truck that someone can test drive seems downright cheap! Do you take rolls of pennies? rofl

FrankUSMC

If I buy it could you bring it to Camp Swampy....ur,uh, Camp Lejuene for me?
That is a nice truck, YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

bugei

i'm getting weaker and weaker. beautiful truck! i want one. just showed the pictures of it to my wife in the off chance of getting approval. i told her that i would get it the license plate "HOME" so it could be "HOME" WRECKER. cracked me up, her, not so much. wish you were out west. beautiful truck!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason, does it come with a mini-trampoline to get up in the back? That sucker is up there.

joec

Jason you should have no problem selling that truck. People that all ready own them know what kind of money is invested. This is Cheap!!!!!

Somebody buy it....!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK Jason, how much for the 816 and 818 as a package deal...with the wrecker tools etc., and will the 816 make it to GA towing the 818? Do you have actual titles to both?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks