• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m816

Monkeyboyarmy

He didn't ask for parts. He asked for information on where to get parts. Now when he finds out that there are parts out there to be had, he can post a want add in the classifieds. I guess that you could classify every question on this site as a want add.

KsM715

Well, yes, if you really want to go that route then yes everything on here is a want ad. We all want something, whether its parts, info, comeradery (sp?) or just want to speak our mind once in a while. But when it comes to this type of post it does not take a genius to figure out what his intentions were. If he really wanted to find where to get parts for his truck all he had to was google M816 parts and I bet it will return no less than a dozen surplus dealers that that sell parts. The point of the rule and now the premium memership is to stop people from filling up the reg. forums with "I want/I need this" type of posts.

With a join date of '07 and 130 posts I'm pretty sure he already knows there are parts out there. If he joined this month and had 1 or 2 posts I'd let it slide.

Last edited:

Monkeyboyarmy

Well I would like to know where there are M816 parts too. Just in case I buy one from an auction that is coming up on one of those sites that liquidate government surplus. But I won't mention that I would like to know where there are M915 parts too because I need those. So to answer the OP's question, maybe Kansas. 91W350 is parting out some 800 series trucks. You can also put a want add in the classifieds if you are wanting a specific part. Hope this helps....because we are all here to help.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok calm down everyone.

To the OP, your choices are:
SS classifieds
Ebay
TNJMurry
SECO
CSI
Boyce
C and C
And a number of other vendors.

Or you could buy another one off GL. GL is also another source, if you know exactly what you're looking for...

KsM715

I was wrong about all the 809's at Glens getting crushed. I was down there today. He had 5 more that came in and haven't hit the crusher yet. But I did see the bundles of the other m820's and m813's he has that did get crushed earlier this week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks