• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M817 emergency flasher operation?

BigWill1985

I have read all over (including the operator's manual and several searches here), and have yet to figure out how to turn on the flashers in my truck. I understand that vehicle light control switches must be selected to Stop or Headlights. The turn signals work perfectly, but I just can't figure out how to shift the turn signal switch for the hazards! I see the small knurled pull lever on the back side of the turn signal stock. How does it work?!?!

Thanks for all help in advance, and I apologize if this has been discussed before!

~Will Courtier~

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a sliding switch on the turn signal arm. See the nubs on the arm, one on top one on the bottom? Slide that outward along the length of the arm while pushing the arm upward past the right turn indication position.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks