• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 5-ton tractor for sale in Idaho

dburt

A local person here in SW Idaho has this 1969 Kaiser multi-fuel tractor for sale. It shows 4,400 miles on the odomenter, but I cannot find a depot rebuild tag, so am unsure of the real mileage. The motor and undercarriage beneath the motor is really dirty with alot of caked on sludge, old oil and grease that looks like something you would find on a 100,000 miles plus truck. The truck starts and runs well, the owner was using it to pull a liquid fertilizer trailer on a dairy. He is asking $8,500 which seems a bit high? There is alot of rust around the driver's side windshield frame, and it will need new glass. Other then that, the truck seems to be rust free. He added the hardtop when he bought the truck thru Idaho Motor Pool about 11-12 years ago.

Attachments

M1075

Truck should be M52A2. In my area, that price is way high. I have a much nicer one than that and it might not sell for half of that.

boomer

Looks nice. (I too, have to say what most have been saying) too bad its not closer. I know that someone will end up with this. Restore it, and show it at a future mvpa meet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks