• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 BII

Armada

I unsealed the tool box on my M818 today and inventoried the contents. For anyone that's looking to complete their tractors accesories, here is what you need......

Attachments

acetomatoco

I am a jealous guy. NEVER found more than a tire wrench and a couple rusty cut off padlocks in any of my trucks... good for you

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One word of warning. If you keep the items in the cardboard boxes, they tend to get damp and rust the items inside, which really sucks when you NEED to use the jack and it's rusted together.

citizensoldier

man! the nerve!

Armada said:
The rest of the contents...
The manual says an M818 should include a machinists hammer and a grease gun as well. I did not have those items.
Did you take it back to the dealer and complain? What kind of warrnty did they give you with that new truck!!! You scored big time man! Did they give you the 0% ? :shock: :D :lol: [thumbzup] :drool:
You might want to tell them about the fit and finish on some stuff too.. They can call the plant and get them straight..

Armada

RE: man! the nerve!

how long is that intervehicular cable?
12 FT.

On that hand reciept, whats the date thats next to the siguature?????
12 SEP 06

Did you take it back to the dealer and complain? What kind of warrnty did they give you with that new truck!!! You scored big time man! Did they give you the 0% ?
You might want to tell them about the fit and finish on some stuff too.. They can call the plant and get them straight..
LOL. At least they're still assembled in the US! :)

Pappa-G

:roll: Oooooooh big fancy new truck, :roll: ooooooooh look at all my neat new tools blah blah blah :roll:
So Hey tough guy did they through in a high beam switch?
:evil: Thats what I thought. :evil:

~ Pappa-g ~
:drool: (I am sooooo jealous!) :drool:

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter

It doesn't get any better than that! Awesome jack-pot!

Is there a pic anywhere if the entire rig?

If it's as nice as the BII, well..., might as well rub it in!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks