• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m818 cab tub parts memphis equip

5tondeuce

Hi all,
Memphis equipment is selling replacement panels for the m800 series 5ton cab. Cowl panel, L/H corner panel, R/H corner panel, back panel, and Z rocker panels. Does anyone have any experience with these parts, size,shape or quality. They apparently don't have any pictures of these parts and I hate to buy them if I don't know what they are like. Any input would be great.
Thanks
Chris

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well being in Canada parts are probably ALOT harder to come by than here, I have no knowledge of their replacement parts, but have you thought of just a total cab swap? It would probably be cheaper and better in the long run.

TaylorTradingCo

costs

I would think you would be better off buying a take-off cab tub. I have several from $200-350. Then you would get a ton of spare parts; doors, windows, dash components, switches, valves, hoses, ...

Shipping would be more of course, but it may not be that bad. I shipped a set of HEMTT/Deuce rims from Georgie to Canada recently and it was only $300 freight. Those wheels probably weighed as much as a cab would, so it shouldn't be too much more, depending on where you are in Canada.

Derek Taylor

5tondeuce

Sometimes I wished I lived in the US. The trucks are very plentiful and seem to be in great shape for the most part. I envy you guys. Everything up here is pretty much rusted out junk. I agree that a cab swap would be a much better plan.
TaylorTradingCo what condition are you cab tubs in and do you have any pics. Thanks for the input guys
Chris:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks