• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 front right lug nut part #?

buzzinhalfdozzen

Anybody know the napa part number for the right front lug nut? I took one in and they just scratched their head. Having problems finding them. Tried Freightliner, Kenworth, and Point Spring. Nobody has them. :twisted:

91W350

Send me your address and I will send you a few. How many do you need, mine are experienced, gently used, the non virgin model.... Glen

jasonjc

Anybody know the napa part number for the right front lug nut? I took one in and they just scratched their head. Having problems finding them. Tried Freightliner, Kenworth, and Point Spring. Nobody has them. :twisted:

:confused: :confused:

I thought they were a standard size.?.? I thought I seen buckets full of them at the truck parts store last time I was there.?.

CGarbee

The Budd number for them is 37888 right side (right hand thread) and 37889 left (left hand thread) using the table that I have on my website (the info listed is for a M37, but the M37 used the same lugnuts that you find on a M35 or M88, etc.

Note: The Lug Nuts are 3/4"-16 thread. Use a one and a half inch (1 1/2") lug nut wrench on them...

I pulled this from: Semi Drop Center Rim Contours

Hopefully, it helps...of course, your local shops likely will tell you that they can't cross from a Budd number since Budd hasn't been around for awhile... :(

Good luck.

buzzinhalfdozzen

Well I gave them part numbers:
E-5652-R
X-1803
655-84711H

....none of them cross refferenced

So 91W350 let me know if you still wanna ship yours or if I should just order them from fleet. Thank you sir

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd go somewhere else.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck shop, not cars.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look for a Fleet Pride shop. Or a truck dealer like Mack, Perterbuilt, etc... A Spring shop.

91W350

I can just send you a box of them, I have plenty. I think I may have more than that floating around in the bed of my pickup. Glen

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What town do you live in? Podunk Pa?