• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 Hood Ornament

Andy1234

Here's a couple more. Fuzzy, little punk....

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hilarious. I wish our cats could do that but all five of them are indoor only.

steve

saddamsnightmare

April 28th, 2010.

At least you don't have to worry about mockingbirds sitting on top of your exhaust stack and taking dumps on the fender.....:???:! When my black cat isn't on the hood of the deuce, the mockingbird around the house decides to walk the tarpaulin, cab paulin and stack like Captain Bligh in "Bounty", the look is of supreme confidence, like he's in charge of the truck......

BullDogMack13: Nice B-61 or B71, what provoked you into acquiring civillian iron?:driver: I suspect it probably doesn't ride any smoother unloaded then a deuce if it's a twin screw model... I'm still drooling over it, though....
:drool:

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I trap Cats around here. Nothing against them at all just when they get on the old MV's in the garage that burns me. We have about 15 in out neighborhood that live outside. We have a in door Boxer.
Kyle, its a B-61. I got it a good long while back to play with and show.I took the pic as I was fixing up the bumper. Im a huge Mack fan (its green) and it rides like a M818 empty. Its a single axle. Ouch - Jay

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Haha loved the pics. I had a run in with an inspector also. I didn't know Minnesota was hiring new DOT inspectors!
I glad everything checked out, their pies sure make good fertelizer:grin:
Looks like he was letting the air out of your spair!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks