• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 + M105 ? Any thing to be concerned about?

Makincold

So I finally hooked the M105 up to the M818 for a short trip on the weekend, about 15 miles. I'll be loading the M274A5 Mule up in the trailer
Anything I need to worry about? Its all 2 lane back country roads.
Does the short (relativity...) M105 pull OK behind the M818? :driver:

Attachments

91W350

I have been practicing a lot with my deuce, I back into my driveway three or four times a week. You can see the lug nuts under the corner of the box. When you can see the trailer, it is time to start recovering. Make sure you release the trailer park brakes before you take off, an M818 might not know it is locked up back there. 8^)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Backing the 105? I keep the back rack on the left side of the trailer, makes it easier to see in the mirror.

M813A1

H__l try and back a M105 with a M813 with the cargo cover on !! Trying to watch the trailer in the mirrors and as soon as you see it past the side of the truck it is to late to recover and kep it straight . Even with pwr steering it is tough

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks