• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 'Suburban'

goldneagle

Its a photoshop job I just did. I was bored and wanted to see what it'd look like. Stretched cab, stretched front fender for the rears, left the spare and toolbox on the back. :razz:

Damn my creativity. I'm now searching GL for an 818 :-D
OK now I see it. The reflection in all 3 windows are the same!

Nice job!!!

JDToumanian

I think it looks good, but a personal peeve of mine is when a vehicle's construction doesn't match it's purpose or capabilities.... For example, there isn't enough cargo space to justify tandems in this situation. I think it would look better bobbed, it would have sort of a monster HMMVW look...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awe C'mon Jon, it needs two more axles! You are right though, you couldn't overload it with gold bars.

Kyle Rajasthan

Nice Photoshop job

The title says it all. This is one of the best Photoshop jobs I have seen in a long time. Now you just have to build it. Think of all the people you could piss off with a rig like that. I am thinking of buying an M813 maybe this year, the plan for that is that I am going to turn it into a "go anywhere, go anytime" motor-home. At least that is the plan. It all comes down to money, and whether or not I have any. If I were you, I would still build that "M818 Suburban" though. Too cool.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Big truck to tick the Prius drivers off. Just the fact you're getting 5 miles a gallon will make the enviro-weenies' blood boil.

Reminds me of this one I saw on eBay. The SUVs are getting bigger....

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks