• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 'Suburban'

Kyle Rajasthan

Nice.

So I slapped another one together, this one is basically an 818 with a shelter / sleeper and then provisions for a civvy type gooseneck trailer in the small bed behind the shelter.
You've got some talent with Photoshop, that is for sure. Hey, what version of Photoshop are you using anyway? Looking at what your doing has gotten me interested. I might try doing a few of those myself. Nice work.

KsM715

So I slapped another one together, this one is basically an 818 with a shelter / sleeper and then provisions for a civvy type gooseneck trailer in the small bed behind the shelter.
Thats the exact plan Ive been thinking of doing with my 818 and s250. Im thinking of getting another shelter so I can play around with stripping it down and drilling out all the rivets and taking off the closed end and cutting a few feet out of it then riviting it all back together so it looks "factory". As for the "suv" one in the OP, I say it needs a ring mount on top off of a Hummer with a .50 cal on it.

Last edited:

area52

chop shop

Try and photoshop a Willys pickup version of a bobbed 5 ton. The Willys pickup has the flat fenders and a "stepside" sort of bed. I have alwasy wanted to do this to a 5 ton.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks