• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m818 towing m818 questions

Blythewoodjoe

I have never towed a deuce or 5 ton. I have always moved stuff on my trailer but I can't move anything larger than a M35A2 wo/w. The one time I tried to tow a M35 it did not track very well and I was told to tie the wheel. I pull started it and drove it home (out of the DRMO).

My truck is at Ft Jackson and I called Tim with GL yesterday and asked about driving it off the lot with a temp tag and insurance and he told me that was not allowed. I would need to have it towed out side of the gate.

turnerman I'll try to remember to contact you when my euc clears. It is still showing "Submission of EUC Pending" at the moment, which is discouraging because last time I bought a truck it was showing GL had it the day I sent it over. It's been there since early Friday morning and still shows they have not received it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks