• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 Tractor

cbear6022

Does anyone out there know what the running condition is of the 818 tractor that was auctioned on the 3rd in Lansing Mi.? Or, anything else you can tell me about that truck. I will need to make a plan on getting it home. Thanks to anyone with help!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, but your best bet is to call Tom at GL (Selfridge/Lansing) and ask if he knows. He may have insider information. I'd have it hauled.

You could also try to contact someone local, like ODdave or TedG and offer some form of compensation for them to check it out.

Oh, Welcome!

O.D. Fever

Call Tom. I called him on a m109 Hillbilly motor home I bought at Selfridge and ask him to see if it would start on its own and to step on the brakes for me. He called right back and said good news and bad news. Started up and NOOO Brakes!!! We fixed them onsite and drove it home. :driver:He is a Great guy.

cbear6022

I'm just starting this whole process. I don't know how long it will take. I might need someone to at least get it from that location and keep it for me till I can get over there to bring it home. It will be difficult for me to get ther during the week when they load out. I'm looking for someone that does that. I do understand that there will be a cost for that and well worth it for me. They said the running condition was unknown so I'm not sure what will be needed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks