• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m818 transport SC to NM

cmayer85

looking to have my new to me m818 5 ton shipped from eastover, sc 29044 to elephant butte, nm 87935. any tips, recommendations on shippers, or anyone happening to be heading cross country and want to offset fuel cost :grin:. this is my first mv and just want to have a good experience with the whole buying and shipping because i know i will love the truck once its here.

thanks cameron

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM sevo, as he had his extra stuff sent to Roswell from the Columbia area (Eastover is the National Guard WETS {Week End Training Site} at the back end of Ft. Jackson, and only about 12 miles from downtown Columbia).

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He used hotshot transport, they are a member on the site here. Great group of guys. I'm horrible with names, but I think the guys name was Eric. I highly recommend them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks