• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M819 worth how much $$$$ ?

area52

Lets say you have an interest in a 5 ton wrecker and you find a M819 nearby, within 100 miiles of you. Its in running condition, everything works on it and it has a title, tires are good and it looks like the guy needs to get rid of it soon.

How much would you pay for it?

kcimb

A lot..wreckers are the most expensive variants because they are so useful.

They seem to go up to 15k for one in good shape.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wow, thats the truck I would like to upgrade to after my m62. Hard to even think about it with out pics...
nopics

area52

Re: RE: M819 worth how much $$$$ ?

M1075 said:
I've got an M819 I would sell for under 10 large. Please send me a PM if interested.
I thought you sold your M819 that you got from your neighbor? or do you have another one your selling?

M1075

Re: RE: M819 worth how much $$$$ ?

area52 said:
M1075 said:
I've got an M819 I would sell for under 10 large. Please send me a PM if interested.
I thought you sold your M819 that you got from your neighbor? or do you have another one your selling?
It is the same truck. The guy in Dallas backed out. I plan to get it on ebay soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks