• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M820 Conversion

harris127

I had it at the mechanics in sparta... he dosent know either. Maybe they drained it and never put it back in..... we did some crazy stuff in rhe army. Some things that never made sense

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I had it at the mechanics in sparta... he dosent know either. Maybe they drained it and never put it back in..... we did some crazy stuff in rhe army. Some things that never made sense
Think I would find a NEW mechanic, was any other fluids drained, I still would answer the question BEFORE putting the truck on the road. You have a VERY heavy truck with a SINGLE circut hyd. brakes, this means if ANYTHING goes out you have NO BRAKES.

MtnSnow

Glad to hear that it seems to be a cheap/easy fix at this time but I would be going over the brake system with a fine tooth comb as the saying goes as that would be a very strange situation (draining of brake system and leaving empty) before getting out into traffic.

harris

So guys this is Harris127, I did not get to the rebuild of the M820 this year. I did kill about 100 wasp nests in and around it. I'm not sure if I will get ever get to do it. If anyone's interested in buying it let me know. I would like to get what I got into it, which is 5500.

Bighurt

Your going to have to create a classified for that purpose. Either way pictures and current condition matter a lot in this case.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks