• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M820 from Warner Robins, GA to Southern IL

802dot1q

Ron, I'm not too sure about it other than it has low miles and starts with a jump. The tires appear good enough that they are holding air in the pictures.

M820

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WE have a few members that work on or live near WR, maybe get one of them do a eyeball

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i'm going out tomorrow to pick up a truck. I can check it out. What is the sale and lot number? thanks

Chuck H

802dot1q

Have you gotten it off base yet?
Yes, it is at SETOYOTA's house.

Drive it.
Tried that. Spent a weekend down there and got it running but it has some issues. Dead miss on one cylinder and smoking like a beast. I'm not 100% sure of the trans/transfer case either. I did make it around the block though. That thing is shockingly large!!! Good news is that it has excellent tires, electrical and brakes. Call me chicken but I can't talk myself into driving it 500+ miles home.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yes, it is at SETOYOTA's house.

Tried that. Spent a weekend down there and got it running but it has some issues. Dead miss on one cylinder and smoking like a beast. I'm not 100% sure of the trans/transfer case either. I did make it around the block though. That thing is shockingly large!!! Good news is that it has excellent tires, electrical and brakes. Call me chicken but I can't talk myself into driving it 500+ miles home.
NO SMART, DECRESION is better than VALOR, this way you can come back and fight another day, if you get it worked out, I'll drive it

Alredneck

Banned
Sorry 802, ive been down for the count, fell off my flatdeck a couple weeks ago loading cars, broke my knee, same week the realtor sold my house, so had to be out in 7days, it was a short sale to save me from foreclosoure. So my Dad drove up that weekend to pack everything in one of my dry vans. Now im out here at Talon my storage property in a 30ft Camper with a long knee brace on for 4 more weeks. Im not sure what im going to do. My reception out here is shotty sometimes. Sorry I didnt call!

3dAngus

Glad you got it home OK. If you don't mind someone asking, what is the charge per mile.

I know several people who would like to know for comparison sake. We hear everything from $2 per mile to $4 per mile, where $4 is probably more common today.

802dot1q

Glad you got it home OK. If you don't mind someone asking, what is the charge per mile.

I know several people who would like to know for comparison sake. We hear everything from $2 per mile to $4 per mile, where $4 is probably more common today.
It was between 3 and 4 per loaded mile. I would file anyone quoting much under that in the "too good to be true" category. You pay a little more to deal with a professional company and get professional service. Like anything else, you get what you pay for.