• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M820 RV build / M4 Van body Build

Sirblissfull

Every other possible avenue?

Does not include picking up the phone!

As MDL well knows I have moved to Alaska, I attempted several times to contact them before I left Houston and NONE of my phone calls were returned.

To now claim I am the one unreachable is rather disingenuous at best. No PMs no phone calls and 2 emails in the last 3 weeks does not make me unreachable when you know not only my location but my route to get there.

I am getting my family settled in and awaiting the birth of my latest child, trust me I have not now nor will I ever forget MDL.

You will be be in contact with me very soon.

ModernDieselLegion

Shane, I am not interested in taking care of this on a public forums. Obviously i'm eating my own words because it took searching the forums to find you. The only phone calls I see in my call log were after hours and to be honest I have zero interest in speaking on the phone with you about your situation. After the way you have handled business so far I would prefer to keep all communications in writing.

ModernDieselLegion

And at this point we are Looking at converting the 1971 xm820 that Shane gave us in trade as part of his bill. It's a cool project and is worth media coverage! Shane just found himself in over his head (especially on settling on creature comforts, interior finish etc). Probably had to do with spousal input haha! I mean white oak cabinetry....? This should be all diamond plate and bed liner bc we started this project as an extreme para and quad friendly expeditionary vehicle for our Wounded Warriors. Became more of a family vehicle as the project went on...understandable but be square with us eh?

Anyways guys, I'll start a thread but over the next year look for a common rail Cummins 8.3 and monster auto tranny swap in ours.

goldneagle

And at this point we are Looking at converting the 1971 xm820 that Shane gave us in trade as part of his bill. It's a cool project and is worth media coverage! Shane just found himself in over his head (especially on settling on creature comforts, interior finish etc). Probably had to do with spousal input haha! I mean white oak cabinetry....? This should be all diamond plate and bed liner bc we started this project as an extreme para and quad friendly expeditionary vehicle for our Wounded Warriors. Became more of a family vehicle as the project went on...understandable but be square with us eh?

Anyways guys, I'll start a thread but over the next year look for a common rail Cummins 8.3 and monster auto tranny swap in ours.
I guess besides your lack of integrity you also have a reading disability. The man wrote in this thread that he is in Alaska and has limited time and resources to communicate with us on SS at this time. He is busy looking for a place to put down roots for his family. That is his priority at this time.

If you wish to continue to libel him on this forum I am sure he will be glad to give you all the rope to hang yourself...

Well by looking at posting dates it took him a month on here to get contact with him. I would bet that there was time spent prior to that trying to contact him off the forum. Even if you are looking for places to settle down in the middle of no where your past engagements should be settled before up and moving and dropping contact.

goldneagle

Well by looking at posting dates it took him a month on here to get contact with him. I would bet that there was time spent prior to that trying to contact him off the forum. Even if you are looking for places to settle down in the middle of no where your past engagements should be settled before up and moving and dropping contact.
Sound kind of naive to me. Not everything can be easily settled and put aside. Some issues can drag for years do to legal issues. Should a rational person cancel plans to move his family and settle in Alaska over an MV restoration project? Those issues can be taken care of after the family is settled in.

Family always comes first!

goldneagle

Anybody ever wondered where Soni, aka M920 got with this project for Shane?

:whistle:

I don't know where this is going but tread carefully if you do not know the details of what you comment on.

I do not have both sides of the story, but i have dealt with Shane in the past. I sold him the M820A2. In my dealings with him he was always honest and a man of his word. Payments were always received as promised and his actions were also as he promised. He is a great guy to deal with and that lead to our friendship.

As a friend i do not appreciate bad comments made about the man when he turns his back. I am sure he will be back and fill us in on his side of the story.

ModernDieselLegion

responding is stooping but ill do it anyway. all i was wondering was if anyone had heard from him. he left town and a debt with us without notifying me. this is my only means of getting ahold of him thus far. sir i have a family myself so do not question my morals or view of the importance of family. you are merely another forum troll who is bored and looking for a fight. family is more important than anything but a normal person would at least make note that he is leaving. family is first always but a 5 minute response isn't exactly a taxing task...

daddy2

Don't want to get involved in the politics, but was wondering if any pics of the build might be around. I love the campers but shy away from the above stuff.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I do not see where this is ANYBODYS business but SIR-B, and MDL, lets keep it that way, everybody else, keep your 2 cents to yourself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks