• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m871A2 emergency relay valve

Scottgeneral

The pictures from GovP show the emergency relay valve hanging by the air lines below the forward tank. It appears the nipple which goes between the tank and valve is broken. I would like to take one of these valves in my recovery.

The TM lists the part number as n30108ak. When I search the web, the part matching this number does not resemble the one shown on my trailer. In fact, the one pictured in the TM does not resemble the one on the trailer.

The one pictured in the TM does resemble the ones pictured on the web, but not the one under my trailer. One more thing I did while investigating; I searched other pictures of the same trailer on GP and the relay valves match the one pictured hanging under my trailer.

Can anyone help me locate one of these valves so I can purchase before recovery. I would love to hear from anyone with experience on this subject.

Thanks

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think your broken nipple is just 3/8 NPT. Better bring an ez-out kit in case the broken part is still in the tank. A truck parts supply house should be able to match your relay valve based on the picture.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks