• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Cargo Cover Sources?

Aswayze

Anyone out there in the wild wild world of Mil vehicles know of a place that’s got some M880 cargo covers in stock?

I dug out the cover for my 880 the other day and it’s looking like I have a fairly substantial amount of sewing repairs to do to it before it’s really ready to be subjected to much driving around.

4 out of 4 zippers are blown.

Most major seams, the thread is dry rotted and will need to be restitched.

Back window is cracked and will need to be replaced.

All of this stuff is doable, I just don’t want to spend a lot of time and energy doing it just to find out that the covers are in stock at Bob’s Truck-za-millions for $10 or something.

Aswayze

What are the differences on the CUCV one?

I am already having to adapt my bows so if it's just a difference in height or legnth at the top it'll not matter much to me at all.

N1265

FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES INC, He has a couple NOS one left for $200. ea. plus shipping. cant remember if they were the M880 or Cucv covers but they will interchange with light Modification.

( have to drill different holes in the bows because on cover sits lower , and re locate two of
the "turn locks" on the side rails )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks