• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 for cheap

Cucvnut

I found 2 Dodge M880's for 500 each they are really ruff one has a lot of rust but are they worth looking in to buying ? how easy is it to get parts for them ? i like my M1008 but i would like a M880 also. they are located in Mosslanding Ca near Montrey.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parts? Hahaha, you can get them at any parts store. You won't find an MV that takes cheaper parts than an M880.

Dieselsmoke

He's had those for sale for about 15 years that I can remember. There's a reason they're so cheap! You can stick your head through areas of them. 15 years in that salt air ain't helped them any either I'm sure. They're parked about 1000 feet from the Pacific.

Cucvnut

Ya i know lol i was over there 2 weeks ago i grew up in Monterey so i know how slat and sea air treats stuff lol think they are to far gone to mess with ?

jay741

do u think you could get your money back selling parts off them? i live in ri so i see rust on everything. are the chasis gone?

Cucvnut

not sure i saw a lot of rust on the front fender and the hood was not closed so it looked ruff on one. i want to go back and maybe offer him 250 for the better and tow it back to even check it out. im sure the fuel system would have to be gone through. it does not say if they run ill call them on Tuesday and start asking questions :)