• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m880 Front Fender

MYAMG

I was parked in a lot and someone side swiped my driver side front fender and smashed almost the flair above the wheel flat. :-x I thought the front fenders on the M880 and Dodge W200 are the same but I am not having any luck finding any junk yards that have either truck. Does anyone know where to find a good driver side front fender replacement?

Thanks for any help or ideas.

Elwenil

Dodge D/W series fenders are all the same from '72-'80. There are replacements available but most are not factory quality. Used fenders will be hard to find in any usable condition in the rust belt.

CAPSARME

well i guess it made it a good deal for the guy who bought the mint, 30k mile garage stored 882 i sold for $3250 then huh?

The parts i have left are forsale now,and its all good stuff!!!

Last edited:

MYAMG

I may have to go with a knock off fender since I don't think even with good body work the fender flair will ever be the same. I will keep looking around for a bit while I finish up other projects. I am looking at the front brakes today. I think one of the bolts that bolts to the spindle is stripped. If I can't helicoil it I will be looking for a spindle too.

Lawrence of Arabia

I walked the entire Carlisle Fairgrounds this summer at their annual swap meet and found 1 Dodge fender. For some reason there is not a huge used parts market. Probably due to the rust issue. I have been to a few junk yards as well and there are only 1983 & newer trucks in the yards.

Carter

You are welcome. The only reason I knew they were available is that I need some cab patch panels for my M882 and saw they had fenders.

Elwenil

I have a pair of NOS front fenders. don't know if their worth $1,000 each.
but it would take that much to pry the pair from my possesion.
You probably couldn't get that from them all day long but at the right place at the right time, say when someone restoring a Lil' Red Express Truck is needing one, you might be surprised what they will bring.

Other fender sources (both cheaper than $180):

ShermanParts-Collision & Restoration Auto Parts, Bumpers & Rust Repair
Auto Body Specialties, Inc.

nattieleather

Mil supply is here in Cleveland and I've used there products on some CJs and VWs and they are a fair to good quality. Shouldn't have to much problem with.

And Bob.....so what your saying is... 'I have em and you can't have em!' :lol:
rofl

Elwenil

Not used, NOS. A part still in the Mopar box can bring a high price if it's rare and desirable. Of course what it fits on has a lot to do with that and since there is absolutely no collector market for '72-'93 Dodge trucks aside from the Lil'Red, most parts don't really have that large of a value. Still factory sheetmetal will always bring a higher price than the cheap aftermarket parts. Some few odds and ends still bring a decent price like my NOS Ram's Head hood ornament and a few NOS decals I have that are surprisingly high in value for what they are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks