• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Manual Steering Pitmen Arm

Ripper

Hay do you know where I can get a
Manual Steering Pitmen Arm. I would also like any photos of a manual steering box with the Pitmen arm installed, Please Please. All I can find are photos of power steering. I have a reverse rotation manual box and I can not find the right pitmen arm for it.
:drool:

Last edited:

Ripper

Thank you very very much for the great photos! This guy sold me a reverse rotation manual steering box with a Pitman arm that fits the splines of the box, but the shape of the pitman arm looked wrong and the tapper in the hole for the drag link would put the castle nut with cotter pin on the opposite side (inboard instead of outboard) sorry for my spelling I never finished 10th Grade. I want to purchase a Pitman Arm. Do you have one that you could sell me, or can you point me in the right direction?

Ripper

Yes I would gladly pay you for the two Pitman Arms and shipping. If you only want to part with one of them that's OK, but I could use both. My address is 11117 Blix Street, North Hollywood, CA 91602. Tell me how much and I can mail you a check. Thanks :!:

Ripper

I have 2 you still want them?

Yes I would gladly pay you for the two Pitman Arms and shipping. If you only want to part with one of them that's OK, but I could use both. My address is 11117 Blix Street, North Hollywood, CA 91602. Tell me how much and I can mail you a check. Thanks :!:

Ripper

Shade Tree Recycling sent me a Good Pitman Arm their phone number is (660) 424-0089 not the (866) 588-8603 number that was listed,,,,,,THANKS Bob H for the Tip.........Ripperauaauaaua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks