• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m884

77x58mm

Hi guys im new to ss and i just bought an 884 dodge truck it runs really good but doesnt pull that great like its slipping. I guess im going to drop the trans and see whats up unless yall have any input on the problem?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do a stall speed test. Lock the brakes, put in drive, and floorboard it momentarily. RPMs should not exceed 1200 or so. Make sure the transmission is full of clean fluid first. I would also drive it around for a while to make sure the converter is full. They will drain down after months of sitting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks