• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M886 Red Cross positioning

Jt Schill

I'm looking for details on the size and positioning of the red crosses on a 77 M886. The TM shows a part number for a decal set, but I think my chances of getting the decals would be slim so paint is the only option. I have owned it for a couple of months and just got it painted back to 34079 from fire engine yellow that the DNR painted it.
Any help would be appreciated

Blythewoodjoe

I found the outline of the original on my truck and matched that. I had to guess on the red cross, but the white box is right. If you want me to get you some measurements, let me know.

Joe

Blythewoodjoe

Sorry about the delay. For a slow economy, I'm real busy (not complaining). The square measures 39" by 39". I didn't measure the back one. With the glass and so forth, the back one should be easy to do with some pictures. I will try to take some pictures with a tape measure in place to set position. Too many variables and places to pull measurements from.