• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M887/ Milemarker Hydralic Winch

MatthewH

Finally got around to building/finishing the front bumper/winch install on my M887.

Other than having to convert the solonoids to 12v, i built my own contoller and made the correct fittings using a new p/s hose that i cut apart and crimped on the correct JIC 6 fittings. Other than some electrical gremlins on my part, it runs in and out great, Can't wait until i get to really try it out

Thanks to Andrewh for his knowledge throughout the project

Here are some pics of the final product

Attachments

MatthewH

No, it was something i designed/made at my shop. The winch cradle is made of 1/2in steel, the rest is out of 11ga plate.

If there's interest, i could build a few more

bkwudzhom

I like the looks of it!! Add the front brush guard and it would seem like you read my mind on the plans for my M1008!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks