• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M890 truck for sale CHEAP in No. VA

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A buddy of mine ran out of time on a project, and he's got too many irons in the fire. He has a really rotted out/banged up M890 (the 2-wheel drive variant of the M880) in Front Royal, VA. Used to be mine, but I locked the engine up. Engine is salvagable, needs mild rebuild and new rings, and a piston or two. Tranny is 100%. Frame and rear axle and front suspension are very good as well. Body is really nasty, a lot of dents and Bondo, cab rust, etc. Tires are wrong size and shot. Interior looks like a salt water sauna was inside it. Bench seat needs recover, at least. Bed is solid, but sheet metal is vavy. He was confident in rebuilding it, but then a tree landed on the roof, and dented the head metal pretty good. Have some spare parts as well to go with it. No title, bill of sale only. $100 takes the pile. PM me if interested in hauling it away. Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks