• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M890 truck for sale CHEAP in No. VA

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A buddy of mine ran out of time on a project, and he's got too many irons in the fire. He has a really rotted out/banged up M890 (the 2-wheel drive variant of the M880) in Front Royal, VA. Used to be mine, but I locked the engine up. Engine is salvagable, needs mild rebuild and new rings, and a piston or two. Tranny is 100%. Frame and rear axle and front suspension are very good as well. Body is really nasty, a lot of dents and Bondo, cab rust, etc. Tires are wrong size and shot. Interior looks like a salt water sauna was inside it. Bench seat needs recover, at least. Bed is solid, but sheet metal is vavy. He was confident in rebuilding it, but then a tree landed on the roof, and dented the head metal pretty good. Have some spare parts as well to go with it. No title, bill of sale only. $100 takes the pile. PM me if interested in hauling it away. Thanks,