• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M900 Series Windshield Glass Assy

owensexport

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need the right and left side Glass assys for a M936A1 Wrecker we are
working on.
I can find the right side but all the left sides are out of stock or back ordered.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the right and left
side glass assys?

Thanks,
Steve

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to check my source, but I believe I can get you each side for $175/side plus shipping...brand new, American made. PM me if interested.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The louvers are on the outer frame, not the inner windshields.

I don't have my truck in front of me, but I believe the difference is the location of the latch mounting holes. The top piece of the inner frame where the wiper motor mounts has the same P/N on both sides. The bottom u-shaped piece has a different P/N for L/R.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked at 2 windshield pairs I have here on the loose and they look identical. Eric's Surplus lists having those new.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have sheets of 24"x30" laminated vehicle glass that can be cut to fit. It has the DOT approval stamp on it.
I got them from GL and it is my guess that this is the glass that was sent to maint. units where it was cut to fit various vehicles.
I'll take 15 bucks a sheet and I will be bringing some to the MVPA rally in Alpharetta later this month. If you buy more than 5 the price goes down.
PM for any additional info.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am guessing that JWALLER, WESTFOLK, or WSUCOUGARX did not notice that I had already responded. I am going to defer to them as they obviously are more motivated sellers.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Oh I saw it too:wink:. I'm just trying to sell it before I end up tripping over it and breaking the glass. I don't have a 900 series truck nor do I plan to ever have one. I bought this thing by mistake. Guy claimed it was for a deuce. It looked a little too wide but didn't realize it was nearly 12 inches too wide:oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks