• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M901a1/M113 advice

Sikorsky502

Looking for any advice and parts for an M901a1 build I'm going to be doing. Great hull, but it's missing power pack, drives and track. I've been rounding up some part sources that I've known of, but I'd love to hear about anything new and people's experiences. Thanks.

Sikorsky502

Kubota is right, they all sold. I was really lucky to be able to get mine and glad I called when I did. Alex at Idaho motorpool had them for sale. 2 M113's and 2 M901's. I am super excited about having it though. I have always been in love with The M113 variants and have dreamed about owning one.

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those the ones that came from Dave? Spoke with him last night, was very sad that I missed them, one **** of a deal too. Would of bought all of them at the price he sold them for. Nevermind, I remember he sold them all to Alex at Idaho Motorpool.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks