• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M911 questions (engine and transmission) and (partial) Allison manual request.

yiankap

Hello there!I have some questions about the M911 and I would appreciate if anyone could help.
a. In TM 9-2320-270-10, page 1-23, it is written that the transmission model is the CLBT-750.Through internet search, I have found that there is also a second model that is referred in various websites, the CLBT-754.Which of the two models is the correct one? What are the differences ?
b. Is there anybody who has the allison transmission CT-700 series service manual (SM1314EN ) ? If there is anyone with a copy of the manual, I would appreciate if he could scan and send me the tool list pages with the images.I will buy the manual from the proper and legal channels when the time will come, but for the time being I need only the tool list for a budget.
c. Which are the differences between the HEMTT 8V92TA and the C-HET 8V92TA engine?Can the TM 9-2815-224-34&P be used on the C-HET engine?

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
The 24p is in the TM upload section of the technical manuals. 9-2320-270-34p is on the web.

It is a CLBT754 of the 4 i have had my hands on they all had the tag stating that. Allison # 6883990

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks