• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915,915a1 916,917,918,919,920 Key Code

Would it be safe to assume that if some of the (m920's)trucks are being sold without keys, that the one (m920) truck that is supposed to have a key, has the right key for the others?:doh:

Alredneck

Banned
Man, another universal key that needs to go on the chain! I got keys to stuff I dont know what they go to , now I have to get one incase I own one!:roll:

LanceRobson

There is a commercial lock switch that replaces the GI one-key-fits-all lock switch. Since some M915 series trucks show signs of lock switch damage (and you may want to re-key your truck anyway) you may want to take one on any M915 series pick up run. The lock switch has the correct number of terminals to control the fuel shut off switch; most others don't. I seem to remember it cost $27?

AIRTEX 1S6152

Lance

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do those trucks have a door lock that uses the same key as the ignition?

R Racing

They do indeed have door locks and the appear to be keyed alike. But my locks are frozen solid with dirt and rust so mine wont turn yet . but I'll free them up soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks