• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915, 916 TMs in hard copy

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a feeler, but, how many would be interested in hard copy TMs for the 915 and 916 trucks?

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me look. It will be a few days...or more. Was there today, might go back on Sat or Sun.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can have the TM 9-2320-273-20 I have here in PDF Nov 1980 but it is rather large to print
PDF is easier to find subject matter within
Thank you. I have the PDF'S and CD's but I need the hard copies. When we restore our vehicles, we always have them compete with all manuals. Just as they came from Motor Pool. Just our thing!

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have then in PDF, maybe print them? I have printed a few TMs....quite a few, up to 250 pgs. For the front and back "hard" paper, I used a file folder and cut it to size. The rest were double sided printed off of my puter. I'll still look. Maybe this weekend.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have then in PDF, maybe print them? I have printed a few TMs....quite a few, up to 250 pgs. For the front and back "hard" paper, I used a file folder and cut it to size. The rest were double sided printed off of my puter. I'll still look. Maybe this weekend.
Agread, done that many time myself, but one of these is huge!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thank you. I have the PDF'S and CD's but I need the hard copies. When we restore our vehicles, we always have them compete with all manuals. Just as they came from Motor Pool. Just our thing!
If they can be printed without violating a copyright, we do that sort of stuff in the printshop where I work all the time. We have a perfect binder to make it a "square back book" too. I imagine having one to look at would help us choose the right kind of cover to do the job... Sounds like you work for a commercial shop Gralmk. It might even be neat to add your company name and a phone number for the Sales and/or Service Department on the back cover. Maybe?

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they can be printed without violating a copyright, we do that sort of stuff in the printshop where I work all the time. We have a perfect binder to make it a "square back book" too. I imagine having one to look at would help us choose the right kind of cover to do the job... Sounds like you work for a commercial shop Gralmk. It might even be neat to add your company name and a phone number for the Sales and/or Service Department on the back cover. Maybe?

No company, used to do it in the Military back before a person made it so we couldn't do It anymore and had to put our ID in just to copy a single piece of paper.

I'm trying to get a hard copy for our historical methods.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks