• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915, M916 heads up

armytruck63

Wreckerman, you are the first person I've heard in years use the term "screwed, blued and tattooed." I used it last weekend to describe all the work done to my dog at the vet's office.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Wreckerman, you are the first person I've heard in years use the term "screwed, blued and tattooed." I used it last weekend to describe all the work done to my dog at the vet's office.
I'm comedy impaired.

I picked that phrase up from an old buddy of mine that did two tours in Nam.

He, like myself, had took a long break in service and came back into the army in the early 80's.

He was constantly underwhelmed by the lack of common sense in the "modern Army".

We would get some offbeat mission and he'd say "Ev (short for my last name) ..... we're screwed, blued and tattooed now."

Hope your doing well SSG Lake.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ref the M916's coming up next week at Redstone I cannot comment on them in the clear but I have an appt to inspect next Wed. I intend to take copious notes.....if you have questions on a specific truck pop me a PM......I know for a fact that there is one truck with a FUBAR engine.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The REAL question remains unanswered.......we all want to know why you're spending so much time at Redstone????:cookoo:
I deny everything and demand proof.

Actually I have been making some extra coin doing recoverys for folks so I have been up there a lot.

I start back to school the 25th so I will not be up there after than unless I play hooky.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As for going back to school....are you trying to dispell the old myth "You can't teach an old dog new tricks??"