• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915 near Chattanooga, Tn to Flemingsburg, KY

ROARKY

Purveyor of rusty iron
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking at getting a m915 near Chattanooga, Tn. Runs and drives. Will have a 46’ flatbed trailer as well. Anyone interested in driving this for me to here?
Just checking options at the moment.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Is it a 915 or an A1 model. Not just anyone would he knowledgeable enough to run the cat right off the bat and not screw it up.

Is there a way to put a vehicle on the trailer at pickup and drop-off if it's a step or flatbed

ROARKY

Purveyor of rusty iron
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it a 915 or an A1 model. Not just anyone would he knowledgeable enough to run the cat right off the bat and not screw it up.

Is there a way to put a vehicle on the trailer at pickup and drop-off if it's a step or flatbed
It has the Allison. Trailer is a standard flatbed for lumber and the like. I don’t know if a way to get a vehicle on or off easily. If I get it, I am going to sell the trailer as I don’t need it, may see if I can do the deal minus the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks